- 300g Madeira or sponge cake, halved and cut into thick slices
- 300g fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 pack of strawberry jelly
- 250ml Barefoot Pink Moscato
- 500ml ready-made, thick custard
- 500ml double or whipping cream, softly whipped
- Make in 1 large dish or individual glasses.
- Line the bottom of dish or glasses.
- Pour over the Barefoot Pink Moscato.
- Make the jelly and add to dish/glasses. Leave in fridge to set.
- Top with sliced strawberries.
- Spoon over thick layer of custard.
- Finish with a thick layer of whipped cream.
- Decorate with strawberry slices and the almonds