Barefoot Moscato Blueberry Popsicles
Who doesn't love a posicle? Try these Barefoot Moscato Blueberry Pops!
- 1 1/2 cup Barefoot Moscato
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup Blackberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Juice of one lime wedge
- Extra Moscato if you want a striped popsicle
- Combine the ingredients into a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- To freeze these in layers, pour Moscato 1/4 of the way full and let it freeze for an hour.
- Then pour the berry mix 1/4 full and freeze for another hour.
- Repeat two more times and then let them freeze overnight.