Cajun Seafood Pasta
Featuring Pinot Grigio
- 230ml Barefoot Pinot Grigio
- 460ml whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 6oz chopped green onions
- 6oz chopped parsley
- 1/2lb prawns peeled and deveined
- 1/2lb scallops
- 3oz shredded swiss cheese
- 3oz parmesan cheese
- 1lb dry fettuccine pasta
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Meanwhile, pour cream into large skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until just about boiling. Reduce heat, add herbs, salt, peppers, onions, and parsley. Simmer 7-8 minutes, or until thickened.
- Stir in seafood, cooking until prawns are no longer transparent. Stir in cheeses, blending well.
- Drain pasta. Serve sauce over noodles.