Lucky Pot O’ Gold Jellies
Featuring Sauvignon Blanc
These magical jellies will be the highlight of your St. Paddy’s Day! Plus, they’re surprisingly easy to whip up. Here’s to good luck and good cheer!
- 1x 12g sachet of gelatin
- 500ml water, boiled
- 250ml Barefoot Sauvignon Blanc, chilled
- 120ml heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Gold sprinkles
- Rainbow sweet ribbons
- In a medium-sized glass bowl, add gelatine to 500ml of boiling water. Stir until the mixture is completely dissolved, then stir in the chilled Sauvignon Blanc.
- Pour gelatine mixture into a dozen shot glasses. Chill for at least 2 hours.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat together whipping cream and sugar until thick. Add a dollop of whipped cream to each shot glass, then chill for another hour.
- Top with gold sprinkles and rainbow sweet ribbons. Enjoy!